An ideal entry into this parkland location with room to renovate or extend. Realise the full potential of this near-original 1960s home, set on a 643sqm block with the ideal northerly rear aspect and expansive bushland views. Set in a tranquil tree-lined street, it’s just around the corner from Mowbray Park, the Lane Cove River, golf course, school and buses and minutes drive to Lane Cove shopping centre and Chatswood.
* Sun-filled open plan living with feature fireplace, raked ceiling and patio doors to the wide, north-facing entertaining deck
* Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and breakfast bar to living area
* The spacious lower level rumpus room is ideal as a teenage retreat or home office, with adjacent second bathroom and laundry
* Patio doors open to the beautiful north-facing gardens with level lawns and established trees and shrubs
* There are two bedrooms on the entry level of the house, one with built-ins, along with the original bathroom
* The property includes a carport plus extensive underhouse workshop area and storage
* Great for families, with a wealth of parks and leisure facilities at your doorstep, or a peaceful leafy retreat with easy access to Chatswood and the City
* On the market for the first time ever, this deceased estate offers an excellent opportunity to move into this leafy location and create your vision.