This 1917’s built home offers grand interiors, high ceilings, timeless detail, spacious living and formal dining. The original period features couple with a highly convenient street address to create this immensely charming full brick classic.
Located within close proximity to a number of Cremorne’s superb lifestyle amenities with a short stroll to Spofforth Street shops, Cremorne Point Walk and also an easy walk to Maccallum Pool and city bound ferries.
– Potential to update and create a fully restored masterpiece
– Spacious two storey layout, high ceilings and picture rails
– Choice of living areas provided plus a dedicated study/library
– Bay windows and a fireplace feature in elegant formal lounge
– Huge formal dining area
– Rear entertaining terrace set against a leafy backdrop
– Five double sized bedrooms include one with an ensuite
– Versatile floorplan
– Timber finished kitchen is equipped with all appliances
– Double garage with internal access
– Loads of storage and wine cellar potential