On the market for the first time in 85 years, this original freestanding 1920s home is set on a deep approx 455sqm block in the blue-ribbon heart of Bellevue Hill. Presenting a superb canvas to knockdown and rebuild or renovate, it features a classic layout with potential to capitalise on city views from a second level addition (STCA). Make your mark with a contemporary revamp and take advantage of the large garden and impressive approx 11m street frontage. Just 500m approx to Double Bay village, it’s close to the East’s best schools and harbour attractions.
– Deep foregarden with terrace and city skyline views
– 2 large bedrooms plus a study, high ornate ceilings
– Large living room with French doors to a sitting room
– Original gas kitchen and separate formal dining room
– Casual living area opens to a deep terraced garden
– Lock-up garage, Art Deco bathroom plus an extra W.C.
– Prime opportunity to develop (previously approved plans)
– Desirable address close to village cafes and Cooper Park