Positioned on a parkside cul-de-sac, renowned as one of Alexandria’s best streets, this fantastic terrace is set on a deep dual access block in the historic 1892 Elizabeth Terrace row. With Alexandria Park at the end of the street and rear lane access to secure parking, this peaceful and private home is set at the end of a picturesque cul-de-sac with a great community vibe. A great entry to Sydney’s most desirable urban lifestyle hub, it’s an easy 3km commute to the CBD and a short stroll to vibrant café culture and the inner-city’s hottest new eateries.
– Charming traditional frontage with iron lacework detailing
– 2 double bedrooms, built-in robes, polished timber floors
– Skylit granite kitchen, s/steel appliances, internal laundry
– Fluid open and dining, French doors to a deep courtyard
– Oversized bathroom with a spa bath and separate shower
– Rear access to secure parking, walk to Erskineville village
– Close proximity to Alexandria Park, cafes and public transports